Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 238

Thread: Yami no Matsuei liscenced

  1. #221
    Inactive Member ShinobiSquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah... Thanks. ^^

    I'm scared of clowns, too... geez, half of my math class came in as clowns on Halloween. /That/ was scary. Kristen even had these huge red shoes... ><;;;

    I never paired any characters up before yaoi. I just went along with the pairings that were shown in the actual manga or anime. *shrugs* Even if the pairing sucked. Like in Angelic Layer... Koutarou and Misaki. Misaki would be better with Oujirou... that's one of the few het pairings that I like. Meh.

    A very graphic TMM lemon. Ryou x Ichigo. I was kind of sickened by it, but then I realized that it was a part of life. Right?

    The B&N card gives you 10 percent off everything. 'tis awesome! *grins*

    I only read one book. The second one. Because it had Yama on it. Uh. It was good... Okay art. Not awesome art, like... CLAMP or Matsushita-sensei... but still, nice art. Yah.

    *huggles Gabumon* I wanna plushie of Gabu-chan!!! ><

    Mah brother is 9. I kept on pointing out shounen-ai pairings in video games, and he started liking it, too... He thinks of all these weird fanfics. Like the one where Taichi got a concussion from his goggles, and Yama kissed him and woke him up. Like Sleeping Beauty! Then again... I mostly thought of this... but he elaborated on it... there are more details, but I can't remember the rest. ^^;;;

    There's a store or other in Japan called Mandragora, I think. A whole store of doujin... *drools*

    Ooh. I see. My friends constantly use the things, but I never ask what it means... I usually just go "lol" and be done with it. Ehehehe.

    I... dunno. Uh. Yeah... Cronos is a weirdo!!! ><

    It's not that I hate all female characters... there are just a lot of them who annoy me. Digimon - Sora, Kingdom Hearts - Kairi, DNANGEL - Risa... the annoying characters. Yah.

    See, I'm not totally against any pairing that's not yaoi... as long as it makes sense, ne? I could stand... say... Sasuke with Sakura. It makes sense. See? See? ... I guess not...

    I never had any before now. BUT I HAVE A YAMA CARD!!! I wuv it because it has my favorite character AND my favorite digimon on it!! *grins*

    Ehhh... hope your computer gets better, Ayska...?

    ... shutting up. Uh... c'mon, Kamui!!! I wanna see you and Fuuma kiss!!! NYAA!!! XD

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 10, 2004 06:06 PM: Message edited by: SS-chan ]</font>

  2. #222
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    awww. *pats ayska* hope your computer gets better soon. ^^

    oh.. i guess i just went along with it too. ^^' i used to get angry with Relena in Gundam Wing from the beginning, though.. and eventually that ended up with yaoi fanfiction. ._.'' erm. yeah. I didn't usually dispute with what happenend. <<

    actually, there are just some anime series i simply cannot pervert at all... it's really bizzare. ^^ or some that i can only fool around with in yaoi, and others that can only take yuri. <<; *blinks* so weird. ^^''

    o_o Ryou x Ichigo? ack.. nevermind. ._.'' ah well. ^^; it /is/ a part of life, but they're like.. what.. 11? o-o; *actually doesn't care*. >w< i don't like that couple much.

    whoa.. 10% off everything?! o-o;; i wish i could have 10% off everything ibought. <<

    oh.. i read the preview on the tokyopop website. << it was ok.. but not much happened. ^^; and i want a kumagoro plushie. <<

    oh! O_o my brother's 9 too! ^^; how weird! and i was pointing them out on Beyblade and stuff. >w< and even he can't deny that Kai is so gay. ._.''
    and then after that, i got really sick of beyblade and ididn't care about the yaoi anymore... but he tried to get me to draw another doujinshi of Tyson's Brother x Tyson. <<;; oh.. and he helped me greatly with another certain beyblade doujinshi i drew. ^^; if you want, i'll post it up on DA or something. .-.'' just for fun. ^^;

    oh.... i've heard of Mandragora... i went to their website. they have loads of stuff. ._.'

    lol.. yes. Cronos is a very big weirdo. ._.;;

    me, i like lots of female characters, but yeah. there are loads who are annoying too. ._.'' omg.. i love Alielle from El Hazard! ^^;

    ack.. i gotta go now. the girls in my class keep playing disney songs on the computer and the whole class can hearthem. ._.'' i must gooo now. X3 gomen neeee!!

  3. #223
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are 221 replies on this topic alone..... soon to be 222 when I finish this...... we must have no live x? well anyways finally got my compy fixed *squeezes compy* I loves you when you?re a good girl ^_^
    Update: horse doing better ?Yay!?
    Compy fixed ?Double Yay!?
    Mangas bought since last time : 3 (DN Angel, Tramps like us, and Gravi #9)

    Like I think I said before (I?m not going back to check as I?m incredibly lazy today... I mean I would have to SWITCH WINDOWS!!!! *gasp*) I hate most female characters.... yup just can?t stand them x? they just get so whiney and annoying and I just end up thinking ?could you just go off and die already? I mean come on how many times can the guy REALLY save you?? maybe it?s just that kind of character? The one that just sits there and does NOTHING!!! I mean even if it?s the wrong thing and the guy has to compensate for it later, at least she?s doing SOMETHING!!!!! (I like caps today can you tell? ....... I also like rhetorical questions today..... can you tell?)

    Hmmmm can?t say I really like GW yaoi. Except maybe Trowa x Quatre (so cute *^_^* ) It was just that no matter how much Relena annoyed me, and how much I wished a mobile suit would just fall on her, Heero still acted like he liked (loved?) her... so I had to respect his feeling ~_~ I?m respecting the feelings of an anime character..... *runs away*

    Not to say that some mixing of yaoi into diff anime/mangas isn?t fun *evil grin* I mean take PoT for example..... you can just do waaayyyyy too much with that one XD

    My Waldenbooks card also gets me 10% off but it?s going to expire in February and they aren?t doing the card anymore ;_; ah well they have specials all the time so whatever x?

    Eh my bro?s 15. I haven?t really had much time to convert him since I was a late bloomer in the land of yaoi anyway. But he?s open to the idea, well not in his case or anything, but he?s not like most of his class that go ?ewww gays? That?s just wrong!? I mean my god!!! They don?t even have any supporting argument!! They?re just repeating what their God-banging parents have nailed into them since the age of 0!!! Course they?re only 15... wait how old are you guys (Miyun and SS-chan)? Gah!!! Ignorance is bliss for the believer but hell for the person who lives in reality!!

    eek! the topic (making it my goal to mention it at least once every page) ummm YnM is liscensed and it's really pretty when you hold it in your hands >_> HISOKA!!! >o<

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ December 14, 2004 02:25 AM: Message edited by: Ayska ]</font>

  4. #224
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and now, 223! ^___^ i'm glad everything's better for you, Ayska. ^^ *hugs*

    T__T i saw desire at the bookshop on sundaaay, but my parents were there and my non-yaoi friend was there, so me didn't get it..... *sighs* it had "YAOI manga Collection" on it in big letters and "PARENTAL ADVISORY - EXPLICIT CONTENT" stuck on it... *sighs*

    happy rhetorical questions. ^^' i know what you mean... *sighs* there are a lot of annoying anime girls out there. ^^ for every one that i like, there are ten that i hate. ._.'' yeah.

    myaa... i have to say that GW yaoi was one of the things that introduced me to the genre [apart from Escaflowne...] and probably allowed me to get more curious.. at the time i liked 1x2.. << Heero kind of annoys me too though, yanno. ._.;; eh. and Trowa annoys me... so i was never really fond of 3x4... i really liked Quatre though. ^^;

    lol.. what's the use of respecting the feelings of an anime character!? ^^; no one else does..! ^^; myah... but i can't really talk. ._.''

    I should look for a card fo the bookshop /I/ go to... -_-; they should give me a discount. Practically all of my manga is from there!

    i agree with you... took a while for me to get rid of what was "nailed into me since the age of 0"... ._.'' but i'm 15 and a bit less than a half. I think SS-chan is 14... but i forget... ^^; [sorryyy!]

    my poor little brother. ._.'' i blame myself for his corruption... x-x; he's finished watching the whole of Yami no Matsuei with me. in its entirety... including the hisoka flashes and etc.. =-= and he ran to pause it when mom came in so that we wouldn't get to the weird muraki bits with her around. ._o

    eh. i was attempting to make a reference to the topic... but this here works too: i still haven't gotten the Viz version of YnM! It's so bloody popular that every time i go it's not there! theres a nice big gap in the spot where it should be... and i checked under "y" and under "d" just incase... *cries* why, why, why me?!

  5. #225
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well Katze has announced the drop of a couple different titles from S-C. I'm not upset except that they'll be dropping Unjyo Rokaku Kidan... i liked that one ;_; oh well guess i can't complain unless i did anything to help....... which i didn't lol XD
    alrighty off to church to practice for the 4 hours of singing/bell ringing i have to go to church for. i swear i'm going to be insane by the time i walk out of there christmas eve. o_O *twitches just thinking about it* i'm gonna die ;_;

  6. #226
    Inactive Member ShinobiSquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello! I be back!!!

    225 posts. Heeheeheeeee...

    There are some that are okay... and then there are those who I think are just annoying. Yah.

    I never watched Gundam Wing... eheheheh! ^^;;;

    That is a weird coincedence... ah, well. Mah bro is corrupted because I screwed up his mind with Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken pairings and Taito. Heehee, Taito! *grins* It's fun to pervertize. Wonder if he'll watch Gravi with meh.

    Good luck, Ayska! I have a chorus concert tomorrow, so I'm going to go practice... after I check dA. Gods, I hate those songs. -_-;;;

  7. #227
    Inactive Member Ayska's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    84
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Post: 226
    SS-chan.... you got page 10.... since we?ve been trying for page 6 Miyun, DD, and I haven?t been able to pull it off ;_; which is just too freaking funny XD

    Awww poor Miyun that couldn?t buy Desire because she was surrounded by normal people... I?m sorry x?
    I can?t really think of an anime girl that I like off the top of my head... Relena is OK at the end of Endless Waltz but other than that I hate her ^_^ and *gasp* SS-chan for having never seen the almighty GUNDAM WING!!! It?s just like one of those essential groundbreaking animes of the past! *shakes fist* go watch it!! o_O

    Meh I just find it annoying when parents brainwash their children instead of making them think for themselves and make their own decisions... my parents were really good about that in letting me chose my own thoughts ^_^ I loves them XD

    Hehehehehe I was watching a YnM music vid one time while my bro was walking around. The music was really cool so he was standing there listening/watching. I had never seen it before so I had no warning when they showed.... the Hisoka rape scene..... my poor brother (who?d had no kind of warning ) was shocked and it took him a while to recover... I mean at that point we had never really talked about gays and what not (cuz I?m the one that practically raised him lol so we talk about just about everything) but now he can watch that without running away traumatized ^_^

    Miyun: the viz version is titles Descendants of Darkness so look there. And can?t your bookstore save a copy for you when it comes in? I do that all the time.

  8. #228
    Inactive Member ShinobiSquirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    42
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    227! XD

    Yeah, I just noticed that too. *blinks* Strange!

    *hides* Meep! Okies... I'll find a fansub or something.

    My parents leave me alone to my own thoughts. ^^ It's all good.

    There are also lots of good stores in Chinatowns. Yesh. If you know how to read Chinese, they have a lot of YnM. I bought vol. 6, 7, and 8! Too bad I can't read them... ><;; They're liscenced under Tong Li comics. And they're 5-8 dollars apiece. ^^

    Shameless plug! Meep!

    ++&#0124;&#0124;Behold&#0124;&#0124;The&#0124;&#01 24;Power&#0124;&#0124;Of&#0124;&#0124;Cheese&#0124 ;&#0124;++

    Yay for the pervertizing of children's anime!!!! DIGIMON PERVERTIZING!!!! *runs off to disturb people*

  9. #229
    Inactive Member miyun's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2004
    Posts
    186
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    T____T that sucks so much. ._.'' why do we never get the page?

    and i'm sorry for not being here for a week... T-T went skiing in france and fell down on jumps. XP haha...

    Yes! i feel very sorry for myself that i couldn't buy desire!!! i wanted it so badly... ._.'' i stared at it and my friend said.. "i can't believe they're selling yaoi like that..." ._.'' i just stared impassively and said "yeah.... eheh"..

    As for an anime girl i like... i can think of one straight away. ^^;;; Alielle from El Hazard. But there are lots and lots of girls i hate. XP omg.. SS-chan.. you haven't watched Gundam Wing?! O_o;; i don't relly remember the end of Endless Waltz anymore.. i watched it so long ago... *sighs* i know i hated Relena most of the time though. ^^; "HEEEROOOOOOOOOO!!!" .___.

    meh parents dont, but they can't stop me anymores. XP meh dad tried to stop meh from wearing a necklace with an Ankh on it. ._.'' *shrugs* and i'm not sure what they'd do if they rooted through meh manga collection. ._.''

    lol.. something funny happened during my skiing trip... i'd brought my sketchbook along just in case i had time to doodle, and my mom decided to show it to all her friends.. they didn't notice the shounen-ai at all.. though the friends i made on the trip saw it immediately... XP when she said "i'm going to show your sketches to everyone~ [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] " i went "wah lau~~!!.. O___O;;" gawds.. it was one of my rare lapses into Singapore english.. x-x; there was dodgy picture in there. ._.'' but luckily the uke had long hair. XP they were a bit freaked, but they thought he was a girl, probably. ^^;;;

    i have 5 - 11 of YnM in japanese.. i had wanted it in chinese at first, but i can't be bothered anymore. ._.'' i'm gonna get them in ENGLISH... if i ever find them. T-T

    lol... poor brother... good thing he was ok after that. XD i don't think my bro even noticed (if he did, he didn't care) the Hisoka rape scene. ^^; though maybe it was a bit quick. XP ah well. ._.'' he laughed at most of "those bits".. ._.''

    Okay.. i'll look under D. ._.'' I really hope they get it sooooon... v v v v T___T

    damn them to hell if they don't. -_-;;

  10. #230
    Inactive Member Verykawaiineko's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2003
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    is it that bad to buy yaoi in stores?

    All that happened when I bought some was that the lady stared at me funny.It helped that the uke looks like a girl.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •